I’ve rather neglected my blogging of late (I’ve been unwell) so it’s lovely to be participating in this week’s Sunday Snippets.
I’ve been reading a lot while I’ve been sick so I have a good list of book reviews for you today. There are several from Eric and Leslie Ludy who are Christian although not Catholic authors. Max Lucado gets a mention and for fiction I tried a Wanda E Brunstetter.
Books Read & Reviewed:
- Leslie Ludy – Set-Apart Femininity – 2011/029 [Reread]
- Eric & Leslie Ludy – When God Writes your Life Story – 2011/030 [Reread]
- Eric & Leslie Ludy – Meet Mr Smith – 2011/031
- Leslie Ludy – The Lost Art of True Beauty – 2011/032 [Reread]
- Max Lucado – It’s Not About Me – 2011/033
- Wanda E Brunstetter – The Healing – 2011/034
- Eric Ludy – The Bravehearted Gospel – 2011/035
- Eric & Leslie Ludy – Wrestling Prayer – 2011/037
- Eric & Leslie Ludy – When God Writes Your Love Story – 2011/039 [Reread]